Chili Pepper Bridge

Chili Pepper Bridge

Friday, October 21, 2011

Don't worry I'm still alive...

Ok, sorry guys for taking so long to update.  but as you know this is my first blog ever, so bear with me.

so...... shit is been like 3 weeks, so went to

Seoul:
Seoul was fun.  finally got to a big city.  Did some hanging out, some conversing, and of course some shopping. My shopping mostly consisted of books though.   getting books written in english is a hard thing to come around these parts, so when i found a massive book store i jumped on it.  I bought "A Thousand Splendid Suns" by Khaled Hosseini and "the Devil in the White City" by Erik Larson.  I would have bought more at the time but the books were quite expensive.  I think i spent about $30 on just those two.... but any way, they are both excellent!

Busan:
Holy shit, Busan (or Pusan) was amazing!  Its the second largest city in Korea and is known for its sea food.  It is right on the south east coast of the country.  Within half an hour of me being there i was eating something that was still wriggling on the plate when they served it to us (check facebook videos to see it)!!!!!  Also later that weekend i ate puffer fish for lunch, which tuned out to be one of the cheapest and most tasty meals of the weekend.  All in all, I've decided I like busan much better than seoul, but it just takes twice as long to get to (Seoul takes 2 and half hours; Busan takes 5 hours)

So, anyway... that was a very quick update. As I write thing I am packing to go to Seoul again tomorrow, but  to go to EVERLAND, which is the themepark (the disneyland) of Seoul.  So wish me luck (actually you dont need too) and bid me farewell until next time.  Hopefully i get more used to running a blog and update it more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment