Chili Pepper Bridge

Chili Pepper Bridge

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day hike

So I ended up having the day off on Wednesday, so before my Korean class at 3:30 I decided to go on a small adventure.  My roommate told me about this hiking trail in our town that is only a few minutes away from where we live, so I decided to check it it out.  It ended up being pretty cool.  It was a LOT of stairs of this mountain that led to a veiw point that over looked our town, Jinbu. here are some pics.
                                                         One of several stairways
                                                       A Korean War Memorial I believe...
                                                           more stairs....
                                                          Salvation! The top!
                   View of Jinbu, you can see my apartment complex, tall beige building on the bottom right
                                                       more Jinbu
                                                      the Misty Mountains
                                                      just chillin

After the hike I went home, took a quick shower and went to Korean class.  All in all it was a nice relaxing day.  Went and got some Chinese food with some of the other teachers after our class and then went back home.  I am going to Seoul this weekend so look forward to another update next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment