Chili Pepper Bridge

Chili Pepper Bridge

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wow, its been nearly a month now.  I'm back into the full swing of teaching again and its great.  I really like everything about my new school.  So far the only downsides about my new place is that I live kind of far from everything in Incheon (or at least where my friends live).  Most of the foreigners who live I'm my building are Hagwon teachers so their schedules are way different from mine, which makes hanging out on weekdays pretty much impossible, and to get to where my other friends live takes about an hour on public transportation.  However, I discovered that I do live right next to an awesome park with lots of cool hiking trails which is nice.  And through this park I can walk to Incheon Grand Park (where the zoo is) in about 30-40 minutes.  Not too shabby.  Anyways, I finally got a new laptop so expect some new pictures soon (I know its been a while...), and I'll post my mailing address soon as well (I keep forgetting to ask what it is).  Heading into Seoul for the weekend to meet up with some friends who flew up from Jeju Island and also hang out with some of my old friends from Jinbu (where I lived last year).  Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment